Become aware, make others aware and make a difference until we can find a cure. Help bring awareness and show your support.
Did you know that 1 in 8 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime?
Breast cancer is the most common cancer among women worldwide and in our lifetime we will know a friend, a friend of a friend, cousin, aunt, sister, mom, wife, grandma or a loved one that will need HOPE, strength, courage, faith, perseverance and our support to help them fight their battle.
- Allergen and nickel-free 14k gold plated stud hardware
- Each piece is uniquely made by hand using mixed clay, patterns and colors on each earring can vary
- Handmade with love in Oklahoma by Tam Clay Co.
JEWELRY CARE GUIDE:
- Preserve your pieces by avoiding contact with cleaning agents, beauty products, water and chemicals.
- Remove jewelry prior to exercise or swimming.
- Protect your piece by storing it in the Fan Glam jewelry box included with your purchase.
- Clean your jewelry with a dry cotton cloth.