Become aware, make others aware and make a difference until we can find a cure. Help bring awareness and show your support.
Did you know that 1 in 8 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime?
Breast cancer is the most common cancer among women worldwide and in our lifetime we will know a friend, a friend of a friend, cousin, aunt, sister, mom, wife, grandma or a loved one that will need hope, strength, courage, faith, perseverance and our support to help them fight their battle.
HOW TO ORDER: First, Select your desired items and add to the cart. Second, choose if you prefer gold or silver accents. Before Checkout, leave us a note in the notes section with any custom designs you would like. Can add up to four colors to a bracelet, leave us a note with the color # number and details on what you would like your You Name It Bracelet to say.
- All Breast Cancer Awareness bracelets and charm bracelets are custom made to order. Just leave us a note prior to checkout with your color options and choice of word/name/charm choice and we will create a custom stack for you!
- Four Charm Options available - Gold Heart, Gold Hope Ribbon, Hot Pink Silver Enamel and Soft Pink Silver Enamel
- All bracelets are made at 7" standard which fits an average women size 6"-6.5". Bracelets can me made smaller or larger upon request for no additional charge. Please include your wrist measurement in the notes section
- Allergen and nickel-free
JEWELRY CARE GUIDE:
- Preserve your pieces by avoiding contact with cleaning agents, beauty products, water and chemicals.
- Remove jewelry prior to exercise or swimming.
- Protect your piece by storing it in the Fan Glam jewelry box included with your purchase.
- Clean your jewelry with a dry cotton cloth.