Excited to introduce a new and unique glass bead to our GameDay stack line up! Help us give a big welcome to our Ashanti Glass Bead Stretch Bracelet as it hits the field this season!
Ashanti recycled glass beads are found in Ghana, a country in West Africa. The Ghanaians have been making beads in this manner since the 1600s and the process of making these beads has been unique to Africa for over 1000 years.
Pulverized glass of various colors is poured into a clay mold, using a cassava stem for the bead's hole. The mold is placed in a furnace and heated until the glass particles congeal without actually melting and the stem burns out.
HOW TO ORDER YOUR CUSTOM ASHANTI BEAD BRACELET:
- Select quantity and color of glass beads you would like on your bracelet(s)
- If you would like to combine 2 or 3 colors on one bracelet, select dual or tri color and leave us a note prior to checkout with your desired team color combination
- Select choice of accent bead design: dots or swirl. If you prefer only gold accents, the beaded area will be replaced with a section of gold discs.
- Ashanti recycled glass beads found in Ghana
- The perfect statement piece or fun add on to your GameDay stack
- Made-To-Order, 7" stretch bracelet with gold disc accents, can be made smaller or larger per request
- Uniquely handcrafted in Texas
JEWELRY CARE GUIDE:
- Preserve your bracelet by avoiding contact with cleaning agents, beauty products, water and chemicals.
- Remove jewelry prior to exercise or swimming.
- Protect your piece by storing it in the Fan Glam jewelry box included with your purchase.
- Clean your jewelry with a dry cotton cloth.