Become aware, make others aware and make a difference when wearing our Lymphoma Cancer Awareness Bracelet Stack
Lymphoma is a cancer that begins in the cells of the lymph system, which is part of the immune system that helps the body fight infection and disease.The 2 primary types of lymphoma are Hodgkin lymphoma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL). They occur in both children and adults.
HOW TO ORDER:
First, Select your desired items and add to the cart. Before Checkout, leave us a note in the notes section with any custom designs you would like. You can add up to four colors to a bracelet, leave us a note with the color # number and details on what you would like your You Name It Bracelet to say.
- All Cancer Awareness bracelets and charm bracelets are custom made to order. Just leave us a note prior to checkout with your color options and choice of word/name/charm choice and we will create a custom stack for you!
- Four Charm Options available - Gold Heart, Gold Hope Ribbon, Hot Pink Silver Enamel and Soft Pink Silver Enamel
- All bracelets are made at 7" standard which fits an average women size 6"-6.5". Bracelets can me made smaller or larger upon request for no additional charge. Please include your wrist measurement in the notes section
- Allergen and nickel-free
JEWELRY CARE GUIDE:
- Preserve your pieces by avoiding contact with cleaning agents, beauty products, water and chemicals.
- Remove jewelry prior to exercise or swimming.
- Protect your piece by storing it in the Fan Glam jewelry box included with your purchase.
- Clean your jewelry with a dry cotton cloth.